Monday, July 26, 2010

How to wash off sunscreen from skin?

I feel icky and gross after using sunscreen. Tried all sorts of different 'oil-free', now I use Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry-Touch Sunblock which seems the least gross of them all. Yet it doesn't matter if I scrub with soap and warm water forever, I can still feel/smell it on my skin 2 days later! And yes, I'm compulsive enough that I know how to wash myself properly. :) Tried all sorts of different soaps, didn't really make a difference. Regardless of whether the sunscreen claims to be hypoallergenic/noncomedogenic, it still promotes acne. Only solution I've come up with is to mix 50/50 rubbing alcohol and water and wipe it off with cotton balls. Am I just re-inventing make-up remover? Am I the only person bugged by this? Is there any hope without going full-on metro and getting yet another skin product?How to wash off sunscreen from skin?
Use Cetaphil cleanser... its really good stuff! You can also use a hypoallergenic exfoliator to help in the removal, just make sure to moisturize afterwards, I would use the Cetaphil moisturizer too, very light and gentle.How to wash off sunscreen from skin?
I use http://www.coppertone.com/detail_of_30fa鈥?/a>


and http://www.coppertone.com/detail_of_30lo鈥?/a> , and they seem to wash off just fine in the shower, nor do I have a problem with them breaking me out.
sorry, but it doesnt bug me., just keep doing what your doing w/ alcohol and water, its seems to work reasonably.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment