Thursday, July 22, 2010

What are some good colors of makeup that look good on medium-dark skin tones?

I want to know colors that look great in medium dark skin such as..





Blush


Lipstick


Lipgloss


Eyeshadows...By the way I have been dying to try like a blood red lipgloss color but will it look good? My tone is somewhat similar to my avatar.What are some good colors of makeup that look good on medium-dark skin tones?
Eye shadows, silvers blues and greens look good :)


silver highlights your eyes more.


Only use blue if your eyes are blue.


I have dark brown eyes %26amp; i am tanned, i used green alot as people say it looks nice.. Also smoky tones like greys and browns, they make your eyes look really good. Gold too.





Lipstick, if you have dark skin, sometimes a neutral lip gloss will look very good, just a clear shine.





Try not to focus on just one feauture when youve spent time on all of your face :)


Hope i helped.What are some good colors of makeup that look good on medium-dark skin tones?
Red Lipstick looks good on everyone, just don't go over board. :) I am not a fan of Lipstick or Blush, so i can't advise on that. Alot of woman I have seen use white eyeliner, but honestly I hate it on dark skin and I think it should only be used to highlight an eyeshadow.





Black eyeliner, you can't go wrong! Neutral shades of eyeshadow: Gold (awesome, but not too bright...like not 24k Gold, though...I don't think they have any that bright), Dark greens, browns, blues and purples look nice. i would stay away from bright colors like red, pink, and yellows...anything that you may see a clown wear. :P Lighter colors under the eyebrow make for great depth (if you go the deep into makeup...I only do the eyelid. :))





Lipgloss...obviously clear is fine, deep red, nudes, browns, and pinks.





:D
If your skin tone is the color of your avatar, yes. Most definitely blood red lip gloss. Stay away from matte finishes though in bold colors. Eye shadow? Definitely a deep purple with some shimmer in it. Again, stay away from flat shadows. Estey International has some incredible shades of loose powder which can be used for...everything. They can be applied as eye shadow, cheek color, lip color, nail color, or even as a bronzer. Check out their products at truecolors.com. (No, I don't work for them, nor am I endorsed by them...I just love their product.)Darker skin tones are absolutely beautiful and I envy you all who have them. So I say walk away from the ordinary and get noticed!

No comments:

Post a Comment