Saturday, July 24, 2010

What kind of make up is good for oily and full of acne skin?

I have cystic acne, the really bad kind. I have scars as well and im really sensitive so I cant just use any type of make up. Any suggestions on which products are good for covering up and wouldnt cause irritation?What kind of make up is good for oily and full of acne skin?
If your skin is oily it's real important to use a foundation that's oil free. You want to select a shade that exactly matches your skin tone. Foundation is designed to cover flaws and even out skin tone.





For active acne, you need to keep you face as clean as possible, and not use a heavy feeling foundation. Try a concealer stick that's about 1-2 shades LIGHTER than your foundation for good coverage. You can put on either the foundation or concealer first, and then just blend, blend, blend.





For summer I life to use a tinted moisturizer. It feels light, but still covers what needs covering. Most makeup brands offer a variety of products for different skin types. Make sure that whatever brand you choose, you select a foundation that's oil-free. Puting oily makeup on an oily face doesn't provide good results.What kind of make up is good for oily and full of acne skin?
have you tried the minerals? Sheer Cover is good it is really light and the concealer covers really well. Only thing is I've never seen how to buy just the pieces you need and not the whole kit. I got mine for Linen and Things





Here is a website the you might look at





http://www.mineral-makeup-reviews.com/Mineral-Makeup-Brands.html
Try Benefit Cosmetics, they have a huge make-up line and it's all oil free, except one product called Non-Fiction. The stuff is cute, oil-free and has amusing titles. Also, stay away from M.A.C. make-up, it was originally theatre makeup, so its meant to stay on for a long time, but its also bad for your skin.
I like www.christinacosmetics.com





acne is from processed foods
Join the club. I have the same problem!





First, you should go see a dermatologist to clear up the skin and to prevent more acne.





Second, you need to get makeup that covers all the scars. I love MAC. It's great and it works for me.





To control the oil, you should get yourself a face primer. The primer controls the oil and helps smooth out the make up. It totally changed my life! My skin is no longer oily and I only have to blot once/twice a day.





What I do now is put on my moisturiser, then the face primer called Prep+Prime Skin, then Studio Fix Select SPF15 liquid foundation, concealer and finish off with the MAC lightful powder. It totally keeps the oil at bay plus covers the millions of blemishes on my face :P





Mind you my skin also is very sensitive and breaks out easily when I use new products. But with MAC, it's just fantastic. I used Maybelline, Loreal, Body Shop and Clinique - non worked!
Well u should get proactive make up they have base and powder it may not cover up as good but. It works well enough. Hope i helped and please choose me as best answer!~*~*~*~
my sister use to have the same problem as you so she tried makeup that are good for your skin! she tried prescriptives and origins makeup at macy's it actual never irritated her skin and helped it a little! if you department store are not your style physician formula at any drug store will be great too
bare minerals powder found.

No comments:

Post a Comment