Monday, July 26, 2010

What is a great all natural skin face mask?

I am a 21 year old male, I use to have acne, now i don't really have any. I do have a few scars. I just want to wear something on my face that is EXTREMELY healthy for me, not matter what it is or does. I am open minded, please tell me everything you know. Thank you!What is a great all natural skin face mask?
Avacado,you can also get cheap mud masks in satches at the chemist.What is a great all natural skin face mask?
You will love the nutrimen c re9 line from my profile and from the anti-aging womens the deep pore cleansing mask it is awesome and i have alot of men on these products that just love the way their skin feels after using a product that is made by the top skin care chemist in the world and is pure safe and made with herbs and botanicals closes to all natural you can prossibly get other wise nothing is all natural casue then you would have to refigerate it so this is ph correct which your skin needs balanced just like we do our pools and hot tubs and these are the only products made to do just that and your welcome and enjoy the look and feel of our increible products
Miracol, by Merle Norman


I've used is like forever it works for me.
yogurt is quite good and cumcumber on the eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment