Monday, July 26, 2010

Why is a part of my skin extremly sensitive and painful to the touch?

On the back left corner of my head(neck), kinda where my hair ends. I have short hair by the way, and i'm a male. Anyways, there is this little area around the size of maybe a quarter where it is extremely sensitive and hurts even just to touch it. When I even rub the hair above it, or when I turn my head all the way to the side, that area begins to hurt.





I cant describe this pain, possibly like the feeling of a sunburn. But there is no rash, redness, lump or any sign of irritation on or around the area.





I am on accutane by the way, that could be a side affect since accutane has many skin related side effects. But whether it is or isnt, what is this pain called and is it anything serious?





Ive googled it up and some had felt it on their waistline and other parts of their lower body and they said it was the shingles. But could it happen even on such a small area on the back of my head?Why is a part of my skin extremly sensitive and painful to the touch?
Shingles can appear anywhere on the body in a small area or all over.Why is a part of my skin extremly sensitive and painful to the touch?
WELCOME TO THE CLUB... Following the symptoms u indicate I'd say it's the beginning of your nervous system problem. Overworked, overstressed, any accidents, 7th cranial nerve or immune system perhaps? Sorry, but that's what I think it is. Although, it may show as a real problem after even a few years. Take care of your health now- preferably with some naturopathic doctor...

No comments:

Post a Comment