Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have two different shades of skin tone on my legs what can I do to get rid of it, I am mixed colour?

I am black and on my legs I have two different skin tones my front bit is lighter than the back of my leg and people can notice it when I wear a skirt. When can I do to make it go away, plus I dont want to use fake tan or anything? i am 18 and I just noticed it a bit a go.I have two different shades of skin tone on my legs what can I do to get rid of it, I am mixed colour?
If someone is that close, and looking at your legs, they will not be noticing the skin color for sure!





You are looking at the condition from only a few inches away, and from 6 feet away the color probably looks just fine.





If you are wearing pantyhose, then the color from that will cover it all up. Or wear a long enough dress / skirt that your tall socks will cover up the legs in between.





Good Luck!I have two different shades of skin tone on my legs what can I do to get rid of it, I am mixed colour?
There are different products out there that are for lightening, brightening your skin, which is something you may want to look into. I came across this site that I think would be of some help to you. On this site, http://www.fairandflawlessskin.com/skin-鈥?/a> they sell a variety of different products for skin lightening/brightening... for your body. I think something of this nature is your best bet in evening out your skin tone. Hope this is helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment