Thursday, July 22, 2010

What can I do about uneven skin tones and clogged pores?

The feel of the skin on my face is soft, but the look of it seems uneven blotchy and to sum it all up, it looks like I'm dead because I have dark circles under my eyes. When I put makeup on you can't really, tell and I don't use very much makeup as it is. But I would like to eliminate the use of makeup all together, but I'm just not happy with the look of my skin. I also have somewhat oily skin. Any suggestions?What can I do about uneven skin tones and clogged pores?
wash your face and wear make up that evens out your skin tone, like the kind, im not sure what it is called it might be like true color foundation, i have it and it works great, and the dark circles just put lighter foundation under your eyes and cover it up with your normal color foundation.What can I do about uneven skin tones and clogged pores?
I know of a company that has a Product with a patent-pending on a self-prserving technology. Which means it has no preservatives (parabens, etc.) They have something called Perfecting Essence or Serum Intensive that has DSR (dermal surface renewal) which is supposed to combat uneven skin tones. The product is called SENSE by Usana Health Sciences. You can also get it at wholsale, just contact someone on the website and let them know.
I have the same type skin. I use Clearasil pads every night. After a shower or washing your face you can use the pads to clean your face. Rub the pads all over your face and they will clean your pours and get rid off all the excess oil and dirt. Try that.
If you can get Honey Almond scrub by repechage, this will help...the uneven skin tone, and oil control........check online or a spa..... that stuff help your skin alot.....


They also has stuff for eyes.......the product is all natrual.....no need to worry about chemical
Definately Acne Free
Ask a dermatologist.
Use all natural soaps daily. After put any toner, and apply lotion. Make sure you apply toner and lotion to your neck as well as your face because many people make the mistake by not washing their neck. To help reduce the pimple put a drop of tea tree oil on it every night before you go to bed. If you need a face wash in particular, I use Aubrey Organics: Natural Herbal. It is vegan and has 100% natural ingredients. Also, you can drink jasmine tea. It helps a lot! You can also go to this site, http://www.herbalremediesinfo.com/Acne.html. A healthy diet is very important to your skin as well. If you have any problems on your nose, you should use biore strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment