Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do you get a lighter skin tone?

I've been getting too much sun.





I'm not fond of answers that say that being tanned is better. Honestly, I think fairer skin looks more elegant - I'm not a tanned type of person.How do you get a lighter skin tone?
THANK YOU! I don't tan, so even if I go out in the sun, I just burn. I all those questions, too! But back to the question, I would just keep in the shad for a few days, but I don't think there is any way to get actual lighter skin in a day. Try ex foliating, it might rub off the skin that turns brown when you tan.How do you get a lighter skin tone?
stay out of the sun and always wear sun screen
stop ';getting too much sun';.
use lots of sunscreen and wear a hot, i work outside and that really helps me.
So... stay out of the sun.


wear sunscreen.... if you have naturally tan skin, there's nothing you can do.
always apply sun screen even during winter harmful rays are always out wether its the suns out or not





I like lemon juice its a natural skin brightener and lightener apply once daily with a cotton ball also great for freckles scars pores and acne





Try this site lots of skin whitening recipes
shower w/ cold water only, wash your face w/ lots of soap.......buy one of those skin lightning face creams?
there are skin lightening/bleaching creams available but they can get pretty expensive.
there are a lot of creams out there that lighten your skin. most of them contain hydroquinone.


just google hydroquinone or lightening skin or something.


or you could go to a pharmacy and ask someone there. tell them you dont have a prescription.


good luck!
I don't have Michael Jackson's phone number. You could ask him.
stay in cold!
here's the key to successful skin lightening -


1. use safe and potent skin lighteners


2. wear high spf sunscreen everyday


3. use with your favorite moisturizers


4. take a dose of vitamin C


that is how i do it. :-)
wear sunscreen???

No comments:

Post a Comment