Monday, July 26, 2010

How do I remove hair from down below without irratating my very sensitive skin?

My wife would love to get rid of the hair below but shaving gives her horrible ingrowns and the creams iritate her skin and leave the red bumps. If anyone has any ideas please help us out. Thank you.How do I remove hair from down below without irratating my very sensitive skin?
very easy, i buy ingrow go, at www.athomeskincare.com pads, they are the cheapest . I love that website, for 50 % off stuff, yippee. but I realy truly bleieve you will love them! they really work Magic, haha they are called Ingrow Magic easy wipes, I went and looked at my bottleHow do I remove hair from down below without irratating my very sensitive skin?
Either wax them or just trim them very small....
brazillian wax. laser. and well... if shaving is the only option then condition the hair very very well. leave the conditioner on to soften the hair. Then with a very clean razor shave in the direction of the hair growth.





And even better than a razor is a electric buzzer. That is actually the easiest and least irritating method.
Wax
wax

No comments:

Post a Comment