Monday, July 26, 2010

How can I get rid of skin tags, will wart remover work?

I have 3 small skin tags at the bottom of my back, they are starting to rub on my clothes, any way I can get rid of them without surgery? I thought I may be able to freeze them off with wart remover??How can I get rid of skin tags, will wart remover work?
Hi,


A skin tag is a common, benign condition which consists of a bit of skin that projects from the surrounding skin and may appear attached to the skin. Skin tags can vary quite a bit in appearance. They may be smooth or irregular, flesh colored or more deeply pigmented, and either simply be raised above the surrounding skin or have a stalk (a peduncle) so that the skin tag hangs from the skin.


n cases in which a skin tag is irritated or cosmetically unwanted, treatment may be done by freezing the tag with liquid nitrogen, tying off the tag with a thread or suture so as to cut off the blood supply, or cutting off (excising) the tag with a scalpel or scissors.


Please never, never try to remove them youself. Wart remover is the last thing you should do. Visit your doctor who will decide if they can be safely tied off or frozen off.How can I get rid of skin tags, will wart remover work?
You can have them removed as a minor operation which is a bit of a misnomer as you don't need surgery as such. You can be in and out of the hospital or doctor's surgery within about 1 hour. I would not recommend hacking or burning them off yourself.
I HAD ONE ON MY EYELID, THE DOCTOR REMOVED FOR ME BY BURNING IT OFF, IT WAS SAFE.





MY DAUGHTER WHO IS A BEAUTY THERAPIST, SAID YOU CAN WRAP COTTON THREAD AROUND THEM, PULL IT TIGHT AND LEAVE IT, THEY WILL THEN DROP OFF, BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO WAIT.
go to doc's to get them removed or cosmetic surgery place. or u can tie some cotton round them leave it until they drop off. it stops the blood from flowing and will drop off but not sure how long it takes.
i've never heard of wart remover getting rid of skin tags. my mother had a couple and the doctor burned them off and they never came back.
Yes, if you can have a friend or partner tie a piece of thread to the base of each one, that will cut off the blood supply and they will drop off in a few days. I have removed a few skin tags this way and it works fine.
Your doctor will freeze them off for you with dry ice. It only took a few minutes to remove a wart from my finger. They use the same treatments for skin tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment