Saturday, July 24, 2010

How come hispanic men prefer Light skin girls?

I notice that Latino are not really attracted to black women or dark skin Latinas. If they do find one they say something your cute for a dark skin girl. What so bad about dark skin. I am close to being dark so i want to know. Why?How come hispanic men prefer Light skin girls?
I guess because the media in the early century proclaim the White as the best.How come hispanic men prefer Light skin girls?
Well I am hispanic and yeah I like white girls. However, if you don't like that reggaeton crap, hip-hop, perreando or hanging out with cholos then I would give the girl maybe a chance.Personally, I grew up different than most of the girls around me. That is why I don't like some them even if they are cute or whatever. If you have self-respect then you have my respect. Or it could be your attitude too. I would have to know you before I can truly decide though.
It's more your arrogant attitude that they're not attracted to...based on your question about the Bible....I'd say that'd be an accurate hypothesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment