Monday, July 26, 2010

How do I maintain oil free skin all day?

My skin is oily but dont have pimples. But its gets oily after 2 or 3 hours. Can anyone suggest me an effective way to keep my face clean or any cream which would help it?How do I maintain oil free skin all day?



Just manage your oily skin rightly. Washing face thrice a day, morning, noon and, night before sleep, with an oil control face wash is advisable. Use tissues occasionaly to dab ur skin, especially around the ';T'; area. Checkout a good sun block which suits oily skin when you get out. Be gentle to your skin and love it, m sure it will reciprocate well. Avoid using soap on your face, use face wash.





I think this is all you require. I wouldnt recommend anything else coz, using any harsh product would not jus dry your skin but also leave it damaged.. And product suitability differs with different people. It is not possible to get rid of such problems permanently, everyone has one. We just need to learn the tactic of managing things right.





I hope my suggestions helps. Cheers Doode..!!! :)How do I maintain oil free skin all day?
Thanku all for your valuable time. It helped me a lot. Report Abuse

Wash your face regularly


Apply the juice of almost all the fruits and vegetables like lemon, orange, apple, grapes, potato, tomato, carrot, etc.


The below link may help you a lot.
There are oily skin treatment potions and cremes out there. They can help you keep a dry skin.





Beware though that using such cremes and potions can make you have very dry skin and cause peeling which ends up looking worse than oily skin.
WASH YOUR FACE WITH COLD WATER WHENEVER YOU FEEL STICKY. WASH YOUR FACE WITH BABY SHAMPOO WHILE HAVING BATH. BELIEVE ME IT IS REALLY EFFECTIVE.





AFTER BATH USE COMPACT POWDER.
Use ice cubes on your face 2-3 times a day,





Drink more water,





use rose water on your face at night,





Try these simple ways and feeeeeeeel the difference.
wipe it whenever you can with clean handkerchieff
use lakme strawberry face wash.its very gud.try using water based moisturiser.use a compact powder.it helps in oil control.apply besan on ur face.
I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM I KNOW HOW YA FEEL LOL


I USED CLEARSIL BLACKHEAD CONTROL IT HELPED ALOT


U SHOULD TRY IT I LUV IT I STILL USE IT AND MAKES UR FACE REALLY CLER


HOPE IT HELPS


XX
you should wash your face regularly and try not to use soap.fruit face masks during the day tht would be good.avoid heavy oily food and drink loads of water.
Prepare a tonic of fresh mint leaf juice and apply 3-4 times a day.





Wash your wash with plain water when it starts sticking.





Drink more water.





Avoid fried foods.






use sum face wash which is oil free n use lemon on ur face once in a week... and wash your face with cold water when ever it get oily...
CLEARSIL
exersise and wash your face or take a shawer

No comments:

Post a Comment