Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is the most natural shade of Covergirl Outlast lip stain for tan skin?

I bought the shade, Everbloom Kiss, but it came off too dark and a little harsh on my complexion. According to Seventeen magazine, my skin tone is bronzed. Naturally tan with red undertones.





What lip stain shade would work the best?What is the most natural shade of Covergirl Outlast lip stain for tan skin?
I've got pretty tan skin too (I spent all summer working outside) and I found that their mauve color works well. I can't remember the exact name, but it looked the most natural out of the other colors I tried. Hope this helps!What is the most natural shade of Covergirl Outlast lip stain for tan skin?
i think light pinks look great on tan skin...it's what i usually wear and I'm blonde with a tan...good luck!...stay away from nudes...too much closeness to skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment