Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is the best anti aging skin care product?

I am 34 years old and I am starting to notice small lines developing. So I want to start with an anti aging skin care product line or routine. Can someone tell me what they are using or what you recommend and your results.What is the best anti aging skin care product?
you are going to think I am crazy and I have never done this but my grandmaw who is 82 doesn't have but only a few wrinkles. You want to know what she does? She rubs lemons on her face. the acid does something to her skin. Everyone is always complimenting on her face. I never used it, but I can see it works.What is the best anti aging skin care product?
neutrogina skin aging renewer
Why do you need to have an anti-aging cream anyhow? Can't you just let nature take its course?
Olay total effects

No comments:

Post a Comment