Monday, July 26, 2010

What are some good ways to get rid of pimples and keep your skin flawless?

I keep getting acne in the same spots. ( on my forehead and on my nose) What are good ways to get rid of them? I would also like ways to keep my skin acne free.


PLUS: I tried the toothpaste thing and it doesn't work.


PLUS: I would like them to be a cheap as possible.What are some good ways to get rid of pimples and keep your skin flawless?
Clearasil Acne clearing scrub is cheap and awesome! I have tried all the expensive brands (Estee Lauder, Clinique) and this is the only thing that works so well. You'll see a difference within 3 days of using it.What are some good ways to get rid of pimples and keep your skin flawless?
Listen to me, I have the best regimen that works. Facial scrubs and washes and that crap does not work.


You must stop washing your face, it takes everything it needs to be protected off.


To get rid of an exsisting zit I use the Proavtic refining mask only, and on the zit as much as possible, not around it. it's mega drying.


I eat lots of spinach, water,. healthy stuff.


I do wear makeup but only Covergirl shine be gone kinda stuff and I apply gently dabbing with a big soft poof.


the main thing is don't rub anythign off your face. when you're in the shower just gently clean your eyes with water, take off the rest of your eye makeup with a non oil remover.


that's it! anymore Q's you can email me





lauren_maki@hotmail.com
I live in Japan and my diet is made up of fruits, veggies, whole grains, soy and fish. And lots of green tea and lemon water. That's because of my cancer diagnosis last year but I kept up the habit. My skin is now completely clear. I use Burt's Bees Soap Bark cleanser.





(No sugar or additives like in regular or diet soda, etc either)





DO NOT put toothpaste on your skin - that will dry it out.
Clean your face every morning with cotton ball soaked with apple cider vinegar, might sting a little but very effective,try if you don't have a sensitive skin. Try on a small part first. Helpful solutions for pimples at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
you said that you tried the toothpaste, did you leave it on overnight? it should have just dried up and you could scrap off the dead skin. it should work.
wash ur face erday w/ a gel(anything by clinique works well)


and exfoliate everday w/ a scrub (i personally love st.ives apricrot scrub u see a diff the 1st use)
I have small pimples on my mind and on my nose too. I just do the Simple cleanser everyday and before going to sleep I just use the Simple face wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment