Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best anti aging skin care product?

I am 34 years old and I am starting to notice small lines developing. So I want to start with an anti aging skin care product line or routine. Can someone tell me what they are using or what you recommend and your results.What is the best anti aging skin care product?
My wife uses this product


(http://www.anti-aging-skin-remedy.com) and her fine lines under her eyes are far less visible now just after a few weeks.





I have been using it as well and it really does work. It's the best skin care product on the market.





I think they are still giving away a free initial order :)





Best regards,


MichaelWhat is the best anti aging skin care product?
I also started noticing fine lines around on my chin. I started using skin anti aging products from Xtend-Life in New Zealand. They stimulate your body to produce more collagen and elastin which helps rid you of those fine lines. Their products work for me. To read more and find out where to order from go to http://www.skinantiagingsite.com
The best anti aging skin care products that you can use is the ones you make at home for yourself. I use to use Cellex C products and now I have been making my own version at home for 1/4 the price! I tell all my friends to make thier own products since the results are up to 5x's better than any store bought brand you can buy. You have full control of how much of the active ingredients you want to add.





My skin has never been better. There is a great resource for recipes and ingredient recommendations below:
I know how you feel, girl! Same thing started with me a couple of years ago, mostly around my eyes and smile lines around my mouth.





Here's what Ive been doing and it seems to be working - the lines aren't as bad and I don't have new ones...





* Drink plenty of water ( 8 - 10 glasses/day)


* Oral Reversatol Supplement - ResV Pro (I found you a link below for a free trial)


* Topical cream at night


* Lot's of sunscreen if I go outside





Hope this helps, Good luck!
After my son was born 3 years ago, my wife noticed similar problem. We went to the doctor, because she was also taking some medication and was concern something could be causing this problem. I have to tell you that she has tried almost everything. Some time ago, while searching on internet she found a new product and so far she is very happy. According to her this is the best thing that happened to her, and if she is happy, I am happy. anyway, I put the website from where she got that product on the source space.





Hope it helps.
There is a really great line of anti-aging products, made by Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg. His line is called Cosmetic Surgeon in a Jar, my mother and aunt swear by these products. From an outsider, I can tell you though, that I have absolutely seen a difference in my mom's face, her wrinkles and lines have definitely lessened.





The whole product line I think is around $300, which is kinda expensive, but I know from my mom that one product she says she can't live without is the Face Lifter, it's a firming and tightening cream. That one product will do the trick, my mom doesn't have the whole line, but that is one of the products she has that really does work.





If you want to check it out, here's a link to the site: http://www.cosmeticsurgeoninajar.com/ski鈥?/a>





Hope this is helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment