Monday, July 26, 2010

What is going on with my skin and how can I fix it?

I am an ex-smoker with skin texture that kinda looks like the outside peel of an orange. Bumpy, uneven skin tone and skin that is clearly dry, stained, and acne scarred.





Can you recommend any products or treatments that may help my skin's texture, tone, and color?What is going on with my skin and how can I fix it?
Go onto ebay and type in Zarina (make sure to check the box for include item description, as the name is not always listed in the title) This cream will lighten %26amp; smoothe out the scarring bumps and open pores,its also great if you have blocked pores %26amp; sun damage, also if you type in spa cloth, it exfoliates your skin (same as the ones they use in the salons)far better than any scrub or cream you can buy in the shops. Its a good combination of things to use as you do not need any other products except for an eye cream to stop the old crows feet :o)What is going on with my skin and how can I fix it?
Look up Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy cream. Its a re surfacing cream that fades scars and refines wrinkles and and evens out skin tone. its terrific i used it for my scars and mum used it for her wrinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment